Have a comfy stay in one of our cabins at Washington State Park! Our one-bedroom cabins can accommodate a maximum of six occupants. Cabins 1 & 4 are pet friendly too. Book online today!
There’s nothing quite like a getaway to the great outdoors! Find your perfect cabin rental in Washington State Park in Missouri. Tucked in the trees with picnic tables and fire pits for making s’mores and memories!
Every cabin is designed to make our guests feel welcome and comfortable for the perfect getaway. Each cabin is nestled up on a ridge within the woods to let you really enjoy the surroundings of nature, without being too far from home or the necessities of everyday life. The one-bedroom cabins and two-bedroom cabins are located within one specific area, each with privacy, but also perfect for family and friend gatherings. The three-bedroom family cabin has a private location with private drive. Washington State Park cabins allow you to get in touch with your rustic side, while still providing you with everyday amenities.
Cabin amenities include:
- Full kitchens
- Coffee Pot
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Separate bedroom(s)
- Outdoor porch
- Picnic Table
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire Ring
- Parking for two cars
- Two nights required stay on weekends, and three nights for holiday weekends. One night okay during the week.
- Pool admission and raft rentals are NOT included with cabin stay.
- We require a deposit of two night’s lodging be paid by check, money order, or credit card. Please send your check or money order to: Washington Park, PO Box 342, De Soto, MO 63020
- Tents are not allowed on the grounds around the cabins. RV’s/Campers are not allowed to be hooked up at the utilities provided at the cabins. Parking on the grass is prohibited. Fireworks are not allowed at any time. Open/ground fires are prohibited.
- Smoking inside all buildings/rental units is prohibited and will result in a non-refundable eviction as well as a $50 fine.
- ADVANCED BLOCK RESERVATIONS: cancellation fee per unit for canceling is $50.00, and no deposit will be refunded if canceled less than one month before the reservation date.
- REGULAR RESERVATIONS: canceled 30 days or more before date of the reservation will receive full refund and no cancelation fee will apply.
- Reservations canceled less than 30 days of the reservation date will be charged a cancelation fee of $25 per night per cabin (up to three nights).
- Reservations cancelled 2 weeks or less of the reservation date will forfeit their deposit or be charged the full amount of the reservation (up to three nights).
- Lengthy reservations of stays longer than 1 week will be charged per weekend dates if canceled.
- No Shows: Guests, who make no attempt to cancel or fail to arrive for their reservation also forfeit their right to receive any refund and will be charged full amount. Missing the first day of a reservation without prior notification will result in canceling the entire reservation.
- Early Departures: No refunds will be given for early departures without a 7 day notice.
Cabins for Canines is a new program designed by the State of MO designating specific lodging units appropriate for pets. Available for specific units only, there is $15+tax fee per night per animal, with maximum of 2 pets. If you have a seeing-eye dog or companion pet, please inform management at check-in to present the proper state forms. Any damage done to the rental unit will result in a $150.00 non-refundable service charge, plus cost of repair, to the credit card securing the unit. Any evidence of a pet found in a unit that did not disclose that information will result in an automatic, non-negotiable $100 fee, plus dog per night fee, plus cleaning fee.
Lost or Damaged Properties:
Any removal, loss or damage to property will be charged to the securing credit card. This includes towels with stains. Inventory is taken prior to arrival. Price list for damages is available at front desk.
Dishes must be done and trash must be picked-up and taken out prior to check-out. Any excessively dirty units will be charged a house-keeping fee on the securing credit card.
All guests reserving units are required to report the actual number of guests (including children) in each unit. Non-registered guests must vacate the premises by 10:00pm.
Quiet time begins at 10pm and remains in effect until 7 am. During this time, all noise shall be kept to a minimum in consideration of other guests. Only registered guests and their vehicles are allowed in or at the rental units during these hours.
Block Reservation Contact Person:
Parties reserving 4 units or more may make reservations 12 months in advance. One contact person is in charge of reserving the units and is required to inform all of their guests of these rules. Only the contact person can change room assignments. You are responsible for listing all the names of guests and the number of people expected in each unit. Please only reserve the number of units you will need. At least one credit card number will be held for a security deposit. As the contact person, you will also be responsible for making sure all deposits are in, as well as rental payments for cancellations.
Missouri park adventures LLC is not responsible for items left in units.
- Full kitchens